Accomodating multiple people and ages can be a challenge when planning your family vacation. There are many factors to consider to make your getaway enjoyable for everyone.
Ask yourself these questions before you begin planning your vacation:
Traveling with small children:
- What type of identification will we need?
- What type of vacation are we looking for? (relaxing, educational, adventurous...) Is this type of vacation realistic with small children?
- Does the resort/cruise line offer a kids club or babysitting? Will I use these facilities?
- A family resort will have many children - will this be acceptable to all travelers?
- What will I need to bring or what will the hotel provide to make our stay more enjoyable?
- What type of accomodations will we need? Do we need a separate bedroom?
Traveling with older children:
- Do we all agree on what type of vacation we are looking for?
- Is it important to have all meals and drinks included?
- Will we be needing multiple rooms or accomodations?
- What type of identification will we will need?
- Will the children have enough age apropriate activities to keep them busy?